The Coral Bay CDD rules include, but are not limited to: the gates, parking on CDD property, the lake, the parks and pools, the Clubhouse, and other CDD facilities and property.
Note: Coral Bay contains eight (8) independent Homeowners’ Associations that have their own rules and regulations. The Homeowners’ Associations in Coral Bay do not own, nor are they responsible for, any of the common property. However, the Homeowners’ Associations do enforce the restrictive covenants that are within their areas of responsibility. Contact each individual Homeowners’ Association for their individual rules and documents. Contact information for each HOA is on the HOAs page.
The documents on this page are presented in PDF format. They open in separate tabs in your browser. If you want to save these documents to your computer you are welcome to do so, however they require the use of a third-party program such as Adobe Acrobat Reader® to view. If you want to use Adobe Acrobat to view these document and you do not already have it, you can download it from Adobe.com.
- Amended and Restated Rules of Procedure (pdf) Revised 11/14/2013
- Amended and Restated Rules Governing the use of the Recreational and Other District Facilities of the Coral Bay Community Development District (pdf) Revised 01/09/2020
- Plain Language Parking Rules (pdf) Originally Published in the October 2013 Buzz
- Resolution 2010-05 Parking (pdf) Adopted 05/13/2010
- Resolution 2014-03 Public Comment Policy (pdf) Adopted 11/14/2013
Note: Unattended vehicles 22 feet or longer and 12 feet high or higher will be towed immediately.